St Peters Organ
The organ at St Peters was built approx 1860 by Bevington. It is listed on the BIOS web site. The instrument has 2 keyboards and pedal board.
|8’ Diapason||8’ Horn|
|4’ Principal||8’ Principal|
|8’ Dulciana||4’ Principal|
|8’ Claribel||16’ Stopped diapason|
|Stopped Diapason Bass|
|4’ Flute (labelled Twelfth)|
Couplers : Swell to Great ; Great to Pedal and balanced swell pedal.
The organ is in need of restoration/cleaning for which there is an organ fund in place.